Front Desk Staff/Customer Service Rep. Job Description
This full time position offers a competitive hourly rate, benefits and bonus opportunities. Skill set, work experience, performance, customer satisfaction and owner reviews will determine increases in pay and bonuses.
As a progressive dog services company, DogJax offers all levels of training, boarding, day care, grooming, speaking engagements, retail sales, volunteering and rescue/shelter work. With the use of our facility, DogJax empowers pet owners to identify and achieve their own goals with their pet. We understand that with every relationship built there are two clients whose needs are met; the pet and the pet owner. Our experience with over 750 clients in Jackson Hole, allows us to thrive at this facility.
DogJax Employee Guidelines:
- Listen and understand the goals of each pet owner and the DogJax manager.
- Work within the specified training method designated per each pet.
- Treat each pet with respect and decency.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the Manager and pet owner.
- Measure success with milestones toward outlined goals.
- Always act and dress in a professional manner.
- As a DogJax employee, you are representing the company on and off the clock.
- Be reliable and on time for work
DogJax Customer Service
- First Contact for Customers via Phone, e-mail and in Person
- Schedule boarding, daycare, training, grooming etc.
- Manage Client Information
- Understand Point Of Sale (POS) System Kennel Connection
- Generate Reports for Bookkeeper
- Product /Service Knowledge
- Retail Stock Supervisor
- Account payable/receivable
Manage Daily Operations of Facility
- Check Dogs in and out of facility
- Keep accurate records for dogs and owners
- Go between from Staff to Managers
- Maintain Daily Schedule
- Coordinate Facility Maintenance
- Schedule Group Classes and Special Events
- Peak Season Staff
- Manage and execute daily business functions (mail, deposits, etc)
- Clean Front Area/Luandry