Office Manager Job Description
Full Time- Salary Depends on Experience, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
DogJax Employee Guidelines:
- Self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- Be detail oriented in a “fast paced” work environment.
- Treat each pet, employee and customer with respect and decency.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the Team and pet owner.
- Work well as team. Always act and dress in a professional manner.
- Be able to multi-task and have strong attention to detail
- If you break it, fix it
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Be reliable and on time for work
- Maintain a Clean, Safe, and Fun working environment
- Maintain Company Policies
- Schedule meetings and appointment
- Purchasing/Supplies manager
- Maintaining office condition and scheduling facility repairs/maintenance
- Staff Scheduling
- Organizing and Filing company and staff documents
- Customer service representative
- Human resources
- Coordinate with IT department.
- Social Media Coordinator
- Book keeping
- Front Desk Support
- Dog Handler Support
- Plan in-house or off site activities for staff or customers
- Enjoy coming to work
- Have fun working with dogs all day
- Create and be a part of a fun environment
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office and QuickBooks
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers, etc)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Google Calendar
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus